Nobska Light is located at the division between Buzzards Bay and Vineyard Sound in Woods Hole, Massachusetts on the southwestern tip of Cape Cod. The light station was established in 1826, and the current tower dates to 1876. The light station was added to the National Register of historic Places as Nobska Point Light Station in 1987. Nobska Light is set at the very southwestern tip of Cape Cod, separated from the shore by Nobska Road. The light station includes four buildings: the tower, the keeper’s house, a radio beacon house, and a small oil house. The tower has a brick interior and a metal exterior, formed out of four rings of iron paneling, and rises to a height of 40 feet. A quick graphite value sketch completed with Kohi-nor solid graphite 4B pencil in a Stillman and Birn Alpha Sketchbook.