Truro Vineyards has been in existence since 1992 but the house and the estate date back nearly two centuries. Built in 1813, the square dignified Federal house was part of a farm from its earliest beginnings. In 1930 famed artist Edward Hopper was inspired by the property and painted “Rich’s House”. He returned a year later to paint “Rich’s Barn”. During the 1940’s, the Richs produced magnificent cantaloupes grown in the estate’s warm, well drained sandy soil. Later, this same soil and site would prove to be a perfect spot for growing grapes. It is a perfect location to sit on the lawn in Adirondack chairs and enjoy a glass of their craft. Pilot Namiki Falcon Fountain pen with Noodlers Black ink , Faber-Castell Pitt Art gray pens with Winsor Red on the umbrella in a Stillman and Birn Sketchbook.