Chapel of the Good Shepherd, together with the organ in it, and have it dismantled and transported to Wareham. The Church of the Good Shepherd was founded in 1868 as the Church of the Saviour and held services at various locations until 1871. In 1883, the parish voted to purchase the Chapel of the Good Shepherd, together with the organ, and have it dismantled and transported to Wareham, Massachusetts. The chapel was built in 1871 as a mission of Christ’s Church in Springfield, MA. Upon arrival in Wareham, it was erected on the present site on High Street on land donated by Mrs. Tobey. The church was consecrated as the Church of the Good Shepherd in 1883. The exterior of the building acquired in 1883 was wooden, and had a tall slender finger spire at the main entrance, which was the door behind where the organ now stands. The stone bell tower was erected in 1915 as a memorial to Mrs. Tobey and the church exterior was stuccoed at this time. Lamy fountain pen with Noodler’s Black ink and Pitt gray pens in a Stillman and Birn sketchbook.