The Marion Art Center was established in 1957 as a non-profit community cultural organization dedicated to promoting the visual and performing arts. The building was originally a Universalist Church, circa 1830. After a series of major renovations, including the historic renovation of the Bell Tower in 2011, the building functions as the home for the art center. This sketch is a small study of a portion of the bell tower of the former church. Lamy fountain pen with Noodler’s Black ink and Holbein watercolors in a Stillman and Birn sketchbook.